QuietEnergy Sound moderator in muzzle break for reduced down-range noise
QuietEnergy Barrel Technology
- Bullpup design, 10- shot, manual loading, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator – Approximately 50% Quieter
- Precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy.
- Synthetic ambidextrous bullpup stock. Picatinny rail beneath the forearm. Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- “EasyAdjust” Elevation Comb - Stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button
- Ventilated rubber butt pad.
- Detachable 10-shot rotary magazine in .177 (4.5 mm) and .22 (5.5 mm) calibers and 9-shot rotary magazine in 25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Includes 1 magazine.
- Detachable steel air cylinder tube (230cc). Spare cylinders are available.
- Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap supplied in the box.
- Picatinny rail for both 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts.
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Manual & Automatic Safety.
- “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
- Metal trigger & synthetic trigger guard.
- Fitted sling swivels.
- Spare air cylinders with regulator are available.